Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Any takers?

I think my clients are pretty great. I'd love to be able to thank them (you) for their support in a meaningful way.

I've been toying with this idea for a while now and would love some feedback.

I really don't know what I'd call it: the birthday club? birthday club discount? I don't know...

Here's how it would work:
Once you'd purchased an item of jewelry you'd be eligible to join. All I'd need is your name, email or snail mail address and birthday. Then, once a year, you'd receive a birthday coupon that you could redeem towards a purchase from my website during your birthday month.

Does this appeal to you? Is it too cheesy? What kind of discount would you join for?

1 comment:

Noah said...

I like! Dunno how much to suggest though. Whatever you feel comfortable with is going to be fine with us your ardent fans!