Sunday, May 17, 2009

Me, me, me, meee!



I took a week off in April to visit my family in CT. While there I stayed at Hotel TenEyck which has the best staff and accommodations around. wink, wink...
My sister Carla is truly one gifted photographer. Visit carlateneyck.com to see what I mean. We had planned on a photo shoot to get some shots for my site and finally got the chance on the last day of my visit. The weather was beautiful and so we headed out.
Well, we went driving around looking for a cool spot (the first location was a no go as the cherry trees had not blossomed yet) and came upon this GORGEOUS cemetery in Simsbury. and OF COURSE we had to stop. My kind of place, for sure.
My sister is funny as hell and is always "go, go, go!" and all up in my grill...so this was super fun! Click here to see our session...

ps- Carla, sorry I "broke" your camera!

1 comment:

Noah said...

Damn, I really need to get Carla to shoot some photos of me next time I need promotional pix, such great work!