Wednesday, November 21, 2007

UK Dazzle me!

Okay, so I wish I was on another continent for a bit...
Those of you lucky enough to be in the UK are in for a treat. Dazzle is touted as "a selling exhibition of contemporary jewellery". It's a show and sale of some very talented jewelry artists based in the UK.
Here are a few artists that really caught my eye:
Julie Allison, Donna Barry, Shimara Carlow, Kate Hodgson, Hannah Louise Lamb, Jane Moore (gorgeous enamel), John Moore (talent runs in the family. I LOVE the african grey earrings. They remind me of Hexum, Mom's African Grey), Miranda Sharpe, Sarah Stafford and Naoko Yoshizawa.
I lied. It's more than a few. There are just so many I like!
Enjoy

1 comment:

mim said...

Okay, so I'm on another continent but not close enough to the UK to see those dazzling works. Thanks for the treat, I'm wiping the drool off my chin.