Thursday, August 2, 2007

I'm back

Well, I hate moving. Truly. It's dirty, dirty business and it took longer than I wanted, but it's now done. Now to finish unpacking....
I do love this place. The apartment is big, with lots of windows and has a cool nyc feel. The neighbors are friendly; they all came out to say hi and welcome. What a change. And lots of animals. Our cats now have a runway. I swear, the long hallway is theirs. It takes me 30 steps just to get from one end to the other.
I'm focusing on getting my studio all unpacked. I have a new studio and fax number (tho the fax isn't hooked up just yet). I have the coolest fabric for curtains, too. Photos to come...I haven't unpacked the camera yet.
I'm feeling re-energized and creative. Watch out!

2 comments:

mim said...

You are right, your new studio WILL energize you. Just rearranging mine did that for me, so YOU will be producing some great new things soon.

carla ten eyck said...

hey sis I am getting a new studio sooner than I expected too! I am moving out of my old one now into the playroom until the addition is done, which will be in a few short months!! Super energizing, if a bit chaotic!georgianne