Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Richmond Veggie Fest


It's been a little while since my last post...sorry! I had a birthday and have been looking for a new apartment/house, so I've been busy. I must say, I love looking at all the homes and neighborhoods around town. I'm a voyeur at heart, for sure. But not the creepy kind...I swear!
If you're looking for something to do this weekend in Richmond, VA please visit Richmond's Vegetarian Festival. It's on Saturday, June 23rd from noon - 6pm at Bryan Park. Our awesome veterinarian (Hi Chris) is one of the organizers. Poster by my friend Noah (check out his skull a day blog -link in left menu).
My Precious Studio has also donated a $120 sterling silver & garnet necklace for the raffle being held.
Now eat your veggies!

1 comment:

mim said...

Happy belated birthday...sorry I missed saying it, noting it, on the actual day. Big hugs! See you at the Veggie Fest.