Sunday, April 15, 2007

Spring Bada Bing one week away!*

Just a friendly reminder that Richmond's Spring Bada Bing! craft sale is a week away.
Sunday April 22nd
10am - 4pm
@ The Marquee in Richmond, VA

As a little incentive, I've decided to offer a prize. We love prizes!

Come by my booth and sign up for my mailing list. You'll be entered into a random drawing for a $50 gift certificate towards any purchase (excluding custom) from MyPreciousStudio.com!

Already signed up? Just stop by my booth or email me on Sunday only and be entered for a separate $50 gift certificate. Only emails dated April 22nd will be eligible. Please put "spring bada bing" in the subject and verify your mailing list info. Email me at: tere@mypreciousstudio.com

Simple as that!

Winners will be notified by email or snail mail and posted on this here blog on Monday April 23rd.

I'm looking forward to meeting you all.
rock on

*clickable link

No comments: